Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another one of these awful things! I was bored.

► Name: Sam
► Age: 17, 11months, 5days
► Will you answer all questions truthfully: yes
► Are you single: yes
► Are you happy: Not really
► Are you bored: I'm doing this
► Are you sad: sad? Not particually, sometimes, sometimes I'm happy. I'm mainly kind of flat
► Are you Italian: no
► Are you German: no My Oma's from Germany
► Are you Asian: no
► Are you angry: Probably holding on to some anger I shouldn't be. Angry I couldn't find something that I wanted so badly to smash! GRRRrRRRRrrr
► Are you Irish: no
► Are your parents still married: Yes

TEN FACTS:
► Birth Place: Dunedin NZ
► Hair Colour: Mouse
► Eye color: blue
► Birthday: August 22nd
► Mood: Tired
► Gender: male
► Lefty or Righty: Right
► Summer or Winter: A little bit of both, I don't think I could cope with only one to be honest. I enjoy the rain, I enjoy the sun, I enjoy the snow, I enjoy the beach!
► Morning or Afternoon: Afternoon?

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love: . . .
► Do you believe in love at first sight: you have to believe in love fo that.
► Who ended your last relationship: she did
► Have you ever been hurt: yes
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart: I don't think so, no ones ever told me that I have,
► Are you friends with your ex: :/
► Are you afraid of commitment: No
► Have you hugged someone within the last week: I've been hugged, Last hug was probably over a week ago.
► Have you ever had a secret admirer: wouldn't the fact that knowing about them make them a known admirer and not a secret anymore?
► Have you ever broken your own heart?: This question confuses me. Is this like wanting a soft toy really bad and going to the shop to buy it and its gone and your completely crushed? Cause when I was little there was a Pikachu I wanted really bad. . .

TEN THIS OR THAT


► Love or Lust: Love
► Lemonade or Iced tea: Iced tea
► Cats or Dogs: Depends on the mood, Both?
► A few best friends or many regular friends: Few
► Television or Internet: Internet
► Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
► Wild night out or romantic night in: Romantic Night
► Pink or Purple: Hard one.
► Day or Night: Day
► IM or Phone: phone

TEN HAVE YOU EVER

► Been caught sneaking out: Nope.
► Fallen off the stairs: Yep
► White water rafted: Not in proper white water! :P
► Finished an entire jawbreaker: No, the end up getting thrown out or the dog gets to them.
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?: hurt?
► Prank called a store: No
► Skipped School: Yes
► Wanted to disappear: Like go "Poof" and no more? I have been wanting one of those cracks from Doctor Who to open up in my wall so I can go through it.

TEN PREFERENCES
► Smile or Eyes: Both
► Light or Dark Hair: Dark
► Fat or Skinny: Normal
► Shorter or Taller: Same height or slightly shorter
► Intelligence or Attraction: Both
► Jock or Nerd: Again with the extremes!
► Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
► Funny and poor OR Rich and serious: Money can't buy happiness.

TEN LASTS


► Last phone call you received: my Mum
► Last person you hung out with: Jacob
► Last person you hugged: Matt
► Last person you IM'ed: No idea, oh a friend whos been taken over by a bot!
► Last thing you ate: Cookie
► Last thing you drank: Milk
► Last site you went to: Dailybooth
► Last place you were: Bedroom

RELATIONSHIPS

► Are you in a committed relationship: No
► Do you want to be: Not right now
► Have you ever loved a guy/girl more than anything else in the world? Yes, I won't make that mistake again.
► Do you still love them: Yes, but not in the same way.
► Do you like someone right now: Not particually. Made a fool of myself when I thought I might've, when really I knew I didn't.

FAMILY


► Do you and your family get along: Mostly, we're a family afterall
► Would you say you have a "messed up life": I seem to enjoy making it seem messy when it's not really. Don't want to miss out on drama's!
► Have you ever run away from home: Theres been times in the past when I went and stayed the nights at a persons house. Mainly to be with them, and partly to get away from home.
► Have you ever got kicked out: nope

FRIENDS
► Do you secretly hate one of your friends: Theres friends, and theres friends. The difference is very few are friends, and others are people you know that you'd call a friend if asked but really your not that close. But no I don't hate any of them, might hate somethings they've said or done.
► Do you consider all of your friends good friends: Nope.
► Would you die for them: I don't think so.
► Who knows everything about you: No one

5 places you would like to live in
►1) Christchurch
►2) Brisbane
►3) London
►4) Paris
►5) An Island

No comments: