Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Everythings looking up!




Yesterday, Jacob, Matt and I set out on an epic adventure. We went to the Maltworks. We explored those asbestos positive things! It was heaps of fun. I took over 350photo's! I was really happy, afterwards and didn't even get phased that much when someone let down the air in the tires of my car, which meant I had to take tires off! ARGH!

Anyway it was a great adventure, and I finally got to the top! which I discovered really isn't that hard or scary. I don't know why I freaked out so much when we went as a group. Or when I went by myself last week. O.o

It was nice to be on a high, nice to forget about everything else and just explore. Pretend to be zombie killers searching for something and fighting against the king Zombie!

No comments: