Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back from My Holiday!



I am back from my weekend away. I spent the time boarding with my family, and my mate Thomas. It was much better than going with myself. Thomas and I had a lot of fun doing runs that were far beyond our ability, and stacking a lot!

It was nice to be in Wanaka such a beautiful place in New Zealand, and be surrounded by the mountain air and beautiful scenery.

I was able to sigh and take a deep breath in and just enjoy the view. It was brilliant.
Unfortunately for me on the second to last night of us staying the 20 something year old's next door decided to have a party. There was a keg, and they were still going when I finally got to sleep well after 2am. Then getting up at 7am to go snowboarding did not lead to the most energetic day on the slopes. I'm still knackered now. Completely exhausted, I think I'm gonna have a super Early night tonight, straight after Doctor Who. :P

A 6hr drive, of quietness letting me think about what I want to do, has almost made me sure I want to be a doctor. So hopefully by the end of this week I'll no for certain and I can put some direction into my life!

Also I learned that listening to my music for 5hrs straight, skipping out random ones leads me to a euphoric state of mind that fills me with false hope, and a sense that following my gut might make me happy. Ah the problems with pop music!

P.S.
Does flipping a coin repetitively so that you get the other outcome mean that the later one is the preferred?

No comments: