Saturday, July 3, 2010

Snow Globe Emotions (100th Post!!!)

Today I was planning on writing about the concert I went to last night, and how I got player of the day at football today and those sorts of things.

However I had a thought. I thought about being upset, how the things that seem to put you over the edge or the MASSIVE things that shock you into being upset mess your head up make it crazy. I thought it's like a snowglobe. When the ential event happens your emotions get swirled. Everything is not as it seems, calmness is out the window. Acting on your emotions at this point is dangerous, will likely not bring any good at all.
After the intial shock and swirling you begin to calm down, but everything is still in a fluster and floating around. If you say something now when your upset your likely to say something stupid that will upset someone else or send you back to the first snowglobe.
After sometime has been taken and everything has been reflected on and everything has calm down from its intial intence state of craziness. Your emotions become clear and you can act normally. If you speak now your likely to be the most rational, if your irrational then the whole snowglobe might start again!

Well that was just my thoughts for today on crazy emotions and how I seem to be effected when something majorly upsets me.

No comments: