Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Graph Lack of Sleep and it's relationships

I'm not sure if you can see my graph but its something I've been thinking about recently, after me not getting enough sleep then the amount of dumb/stupid/rude/and things that make me sound like a dick, thought afterwards "WHAT THE HELL SAM! YOU IDIOT".
I don't like saying those things, and obviously I'm not saying I'm blaming them on a lack of sleep.
I just think there maybe some sort of relationship there, and if there is I need to get more sleep to hopefully sort myself out.

I'm sick of feeling constantly drained, cause due to lack of sleep and other things, that's how I feel at the moment. I need to sort this out. I have found that exercise seems to boast my mood for a while, but later it just returns to a flat drained place. Early night for me tonight I guess!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I reckon lack of sleep will probably have different effects on different people.

Brian Miller said...

yeah...i got a distinct lack of sleep today...