Sunday, June 13, 2010

Repeats

Do you ever read something, and then have to read it again, and again, and again. Just in an attempt to understand it?
I do, it's not the understand like i don't get what its saying, its the struggling to know what it means; and what that could mean to you.
Lately I have been a bit fragile, someone told me to day i was acting insane, which i told them was bit harsh. I settled for crazy. As this has happened to me I'm constantly reading things or seeing pictures, that make me flip out somewhat. I wonder what it could all mean, I read into it a lot, I lose myself into fantastic fantasies or lunatic nightmares. Its odd. I don't know if its lack of sleep. The fact that I haven't really had an appetite in like a week or something else entirely.

WHOA! Music on shuffle and I have found my song for the week; Track 4, on a Hangover You Don't Deserve. Listen to it if you work out what it is ;)

No comments: