Friday, January 2, 2009

Wasted Day

Well im up now at 20 to 2am cause i cant sleep.
One of those times where thoughts are blasting through my head at a million miles per second.
Many about the day i wasted, I did nothing. Well i played video games and watched a movie. Nothing real was accomplished. I even replied to a txt i was sent at the brilliant speed of 2 and 1/2hrs! And it was an important txt the sorta one that if you dont reply quickly you dont get a reply, and the no reply leaves you thinking desperately and feeling desserted late at night. Until you check your phone and discover that you took 2 and 1/2 hrs to reply! And then you feel guilty. And Lonely. And depressed over a wasted day.

Instead of going to sleep so you can wake up the next day you get outta bed walk across the room to your laptop to post a blog that maybe 3 people will read. Why? Man this is losing all structure and i imagine is hard to follow at all. I guess im blogging so at least i did something with my day. I had planned things to do. I didnt do them, no reason why either just didnt get around to doing them. I SHOULD have done them. But i didnt.

No comments: