Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Day!

Well this'll be a Blog All about my Day at home! Lets see if i can make it interesting!!! :)

I Woke up! Still sore from my run with Siobhan on Tuesday. . . Muscles aching! I decided shower was the way to go! So i stumbled out of bed haf asleep, down the hall way into the door, into the patch of tiles thats been ripped up and into the shower... The gently warm water fell steadily onto me, making me more awake, yet sleepier all at the same time. After a quick rinse i decided to head back to my room, Towel wrapped around my waist.
With a quick check of my, bebo, myyearbook, facebook, and see if anyones online that i want to speak to. . . No. Ok Now get dressed! Oh dam, no clothes. . . I put them on the line yesterday and forgot to get them off! Bugger, Oh well time to put on what iv worn for the last few days... Poo it smells like man! better track down clean clothes soon!
So off i went to scower the house for clean clothing! Luckily some one else had remembered the washing jackpot! I grabbed my gears and quickly changed, Argh my running gear need to go through the wash. I make a mental note do some washing! (Whoop!)
I then preceed to watch all of Bam's Unholy Union! It was cute you could tell they really Loved each other. . . I got teary eyed at the ceremony! LOL! I then did that washing and pottered around before forcing myself to go for a run! Once out the door, i was like this is awsome! And i managed to do the much much bigger run than i expected. I was so proud of myself! :)

Btw have you Guys heard of the Wunder Boner? http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAT2rKugIs watch it. Dont worry, its safe, trust me!

No comments: