Saturday, February 7, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham.

Well I'm back, from rainy, dull Invercargill, back from the wedding! Im back in chch where i belong with my friends, the ones I Love. I missed everybody so much!

Argh Weddings are not a fun place to be when your missing someone dear to your heart, especially when you dont know how they feel. It can be stressful. To add to that try sharing a room with my brother! and sitting next to him in the back seat of the car everyday for 5 days and have him try everything to annoy you!

I couldnt sleep most nights, my head was a mess, everything going around, and around, wondering why its the way it is. What to do now, whats the plan Sam? I keep asking myself! Whats is the plan! Is it sink or swim? run or fly? Things have got to change, I know that. I have to change things about myself. Accept that things have changed. It cant go back to the way it was before, nothing can go back to exactly the way it was. It could go back and be better. I want it to all be better. I want to try and put effort in to be better, a better person, a better friend, a better christian. I want to try harder, no i will try harder. Maybe one day, One day I'l get the dream girl.

For now, I'm Sam, thats who I am. I do not like Green Eggs and Ham.

No comments: