Friday, January 2, 2009

Across the Universe

I did watch this movies today. Movie? Maybe sorta musical. If you've never heard of it. It is the story of Jude, Lucy, Sadie, Jojo, Max, and Prudence. With those names alone several of you may be beginning to feel clicks appearing in your mind to what the songs in the musical are. . . Well Jonny, if you havn't im dissapointed!

The story/musical/movie is full of Beatles songs everywhere. Not in a horrible way where everything is that, but where conversations are had and songs are sung linked but seperately. It is beautifully crafted. I very much enjoyed the movie. It made me go on Youtube and listen to the beatles songs in the movie. And I must say that even though this will be considered hiracy by some. . . I much prefer the versions of the songs sung by the cast in the movie. If you'd like to hear them listen to them in my playlist box.

---------------------------------------->

I think NQA is going to do a big screen viewing of this movie sometime soon! It should be great!

No comments: