Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hanmer, And Sound day!

Look at me going through a river!
Up the Skree Slope
We made it to the top of the Skree

Me going up the Skree (again)
Did anyone say mud?

Yes Mud and LOTS of it TOO
More MUD!
Well Its been along time! All those photo's are from my time in hanmer i was there for a week with my family and my Dad, brother and I went quad biking!!! It was mightily epic. But apart from that we didnt do much else worth mentioning there. Just getting lost while mountain biking and going to the hot pools!
Sound Day on the other hand was pretty sweet. I must'v looked pretty awsome being one of 2 guys with four girls! :P Oh yeah! ;) Well Kristin invited me and i was supposed to invite guys and i did just none could make it except Andrew who was intived by Julia. So the people there were Kristin, Jo, Julia, Roseanna, Andrew and Myself! Pictures i have no doubt will be on kristins Bebo with in the next few days. :P It was fun although we didnt really listen to the bands that much which were Fat Freddys Drop and we left during the last band Cut Off Your Hands. We kinda left Andrew after he left us with out saying where he was going and we spent ages trying to find him! So we went and got BURGERKING FOR TEA! Jo gave me her Crown so now i have it still on my Lamp in my bedroom where i keep my hats! :P Well thats about it i guess! ttfn

No comments: