Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas.

Well Christmas has come and gone. . . I got Rockband that i share with my brother and i got a longboard skateboard thingy, a sweet dickies shirt, chocolate, a nirvana dvd, an Airforce record, a backpack, more candy in a Hi-5 bag (from my Nana) and $100 from Grandparents. So pretty sweet.

No xbox360 though. . . So im going to start a savings account, and thats gonna be my first purchase. Also iv started gardening for my Mummy. (quite a good rate of pay + tax free! :P) So il be quite well off soon maybe if i actually do more gardening!

I have little cousins staying over at my house at the moment. Little Sam (Samantha) and Harry (Harrison). And they're so cute! Lil' Sam is 4 and Harrisons 2, its funny though Sam keeps telling me that i need to tidy my room! She's quite adorable. Me and her went on a surfari yesterday. I had no idea you could drive from africa though a Mcdonalds to china to visit both Garaffes and Panda's in 5minutes! Harrison is an upcoming drummer. He actually hits patterns on the drums! when he has a go. Sam just hits everything she can reach! :P

At the moment they're sleeping. Remarkably early! Except Harrisons crying. . . keep the frying pans away from me at the moment!... Mmm peace and quiet. . . lol now that those cousin murdering thoughts have past, i might and eat my dinner! :)

btw if you wanna go see my cousins www.harrisam.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Gentle Annie said...

Garaffes and Panda's
Giraffes and pandas