Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Woes!

Well Christmas is really soon!
So of course that mean presents! YAH!
But it also means i have to buy presents!

Working out what to get peoples always a little bit tricky! I really struggle. But when something appears in my mind i go straight for it. For the one friend i buy gifts for its normally quite easy. The next tricky step for me the finding of money to get the presents. Im traditional not a very good saver and spend money as soon as i get it. . . and having to have $100 for presents makes things difficult! Im not complaining. Its just a challange i must overcome for next year!

I know this is odd cause i see how people i know freak out over presents going "im not sure if they'll like it", I never have that feeling. Im always confident that my gifts will be liked. If not for what they are. Simply cause they're from me! Cause im awsome. Like a room made of marshmellows and gummi bears!

So. . . After raiding my money box and taking every coin out that is not a 10c piece i have slightly more money. The 10c pieces im keeping cause one day im going to go into a shop and buy something huge with only 10c coins!!! It will be epic! Well that is the dream of a silly 16yr old boy. :P

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

I appreciate that present so much Sam. Thank you so much :)