Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And I felt alone, on my balcony. . .

Well today has been one spent in near seclusion. My only company being a farting dog, a snuggly cat, and an old women telling me her life story.

I was asleep, and i was woken because my Dad needed phone numbers off his cellphone that he'd left in Christchurch. (He's at a comference in Auckland?) Then there was my Oma to talk to. I know her life story now! She moved to NZ from Germany after the war when she was 12. . . and im sure you care even less than i did. I wasnt really in the mood for it. I learned that my Granddad is even worse than i thought he was. Well according to his wife he is!

It was about 5 and i was wondering where everyone else was. Not having any sane human contact at all that day and none since about 2. I was feeling lonely. Well in they come through the door and i go to see whats up. Enquire why Mrs Bailey had rung. To be sworn at by my brother and witness him call my mother some not so nice words!

Well he's lost his computer now. Im very tired still. I should go to sleep earlier. Its hard to get to sleep when your minds as stir crazy as mine is with nothing working out right. Im sorry. My Life is a mess, like a four year old playing in a bath tub full of paint.

Why do I not get invited to meet up with anyone? I almost always free! Just a thought. . .

I Like you, Do you like me?
Lets get together have adventures it could lead to better days


And why is everyone so mean to everyone else? Why do people spread the past? Why would the care if they're your friend? Why would it be any of there business anyway?

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Because there are somethings you don't even tell your best friends.
It hurts when other 'friends' tell your best friends.