Saturday, August 8, 2009

School, Calculus and Un-birthdays!

Well it's been a busy week, and i can safely say that for a whole too days my plans worked incredibly well. Of course I'm keeping to them but the rules I set in place have begun to get bent. Like turning my computer of during the day. The reason stop me wasting my afternoon on the net. I didn't turn it off, the reason I had school work on it.
I did let my school work catch up on me by not studying for a calculus test and not doing a presentation until 11.30 the night before it was due (and finishing it off in computer that morning).

Although now to the weekend! It was Bob's Birthday on Friday, and Siobhan's is right now (well started 40ish Min's ago). They're both good friend so what they decided to do was have a un birthday party on the one day between there too birthdays! It was great fun, apart from the hours i spent wondering round town on my lonesome because I left home early to go birthday present shopping. Which as it happened to mean me buying myself a few Cd's. xD

Anyhow that un birthday was wicked fun. We had a picnic went to a good b grade movie drunk lots of suger filled beverages and tonnes of artificially coloured lollies!!! Everything that makes a good party! and there was great sausage rolls to top it all off! THERE WAS EVEN TOMATO SAUCE, BECAUSE JACOB REMEMBERED IT BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME LIKE THAT! (The intensity was for Jacob, he told everyone about the tomato sauce a number of times and with more than enough emphasis and repetition to warrant CAPITALS!)

Anyway all the birthday stuff and the b grade movie got me thinking, apart from the usual gift givers panic i suffered! I'm sure everyone knows what I mean. The whole will they like this? Do they still like that brand? or band? It got me thinking about birthdays, and my birthday which is in two weeks yesterday! I was looking at my friends with a sort of quiet envy of I hope my birthdays this awesome. . . With so many people. But its all just a small thing in the long run.

Oh and if anyone see's my parents tell the the Metal Gear Solid XBOX360 Pack is a great birthday present ;)

No comments: