Sunday, August 16, 2009

All Outta Staples

Argh! I'm all out of staples!!! I need some to you know... Staple! Argh Its really annoying! And on top of that i have a stupid little kitty cat that keeps trying to trip me up in the dark hallways of my house! Dumb cats. Who ever decided to make them pets for humans, they're more annoying than they are nice! They only seem to want to cuddle when you've got something infinately complicated to do, or your incredibly busy! Im mean honestly cats! Come on! Step up your game! Well replace you with small dogs that cant catch frisbe's but look funny!
Well i will tell you one thing, I found my stapler and the cat left me alone so maybe its learning to get outta my way when im mad at the lack of staples!!!

Well thats all I have to say about that.

No comments: