Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You Stole the Sun from My Heart

I dont know but over the last 3 months that song has been regularly coming in and out of my head. I dont think its entirely coincidence either. Once before I had a simular thing happen to me with another song. Im not talking bout a song that comes into my head one week and stays there a few days and then goes maybe to come back again. Im talking regulary almost everyday for a undetermined time. The other song started coming into my head a while before I needed it to. I don't think It was any of my doing. So it proves the Exsistance of God, at the time i was certain it was him. The other song, I never knew the name, I didnt even know many lines but it came to me when I needed it made me smile when I should have been miserable. For the sake of this blog I just googled the lines that keept coming into my head. Turns out the songs called Story of a Girl by 3 doors down. I wont say anything more than that because of the extreme personal effect the song had on me at the time and the details of my friend that it allowed me to help out. But suffice to say the song made me smile and gave me energy to help my best friend. I know it was God he's been setting it up for months.

Now im curious if this is another one of those songs. Or am I inventing it now, who can predict God. I know alot of song now, and I can't work out what the signifigence of it is. Now i get to this point of my blog i'm beginning to see the dribble and such that I'm making no sence what so ever and I dont know what I'm even trying to say.

I guess has anyone else ever had something happen that proved the exsistance to God to them, and If you dont believe in God then something beyond this world.

***Added***

Maybe also not that but songs that have a deep meaning to you that you dont realise until they appear infront of you and you smile. I think that is the purpose of music. I think that's what God intended Pop music for. To bring people happiness when they're sad bring a smile to there dial and turn frowns upside down.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Its wierd, theres a song I downloaded like 2,3 weeks ago. I've been listening to it A LOT since then and I love it, it is incredibly wierd that over the last two days the story of the song is exactly what is going on with me. Its certainly not a happy song, but describes pretty accurately how I feel at the moment. Freaky Stuff
Its called Tell Me Lies.

Siobhan said...

Story of a girl is actually called Absolutely and it is by Nine Days

Sam said...

Thanks for that input Siobhan.