Friday, August 21, 2009

Well, Screw this Weekend

Well Today, sucks. This whole week sucks. Almost everyone this week has been so ARGH! I've wanted to strangle them all. People who normally only slightly annoy me at school, like this girl in a class of mine she always talks so loud in an annoying voice about shit that is so irrelevant she ticks me off. But just today I wanted to turn around and STAB HER. With my scizzor's. No kidding. She was bing extra annoying today though.

Everyone else whoop de flipp'n do. Well I might mention two things. 1) Its my Birthday tomorrow which is gonna suck. Dissapointment after dissapointment. Im over all this. I'm so tempted to go get in the car and just drive, i'd be breaking the law so extra thrill i guess! I dont know what I'd do or where I'd go. But just drive until I ran outta petrol. 2) Theres a party tonight that alot of people I know are invited to and are there but I wasn't. Siobhan even went. I asked the host if i could come and the said no. I'll even quote the txt I've still got it isnt that sad? Its been 3 days and its still like 20 in my inbox. "I told you Sam. It's not because of you. It's Siobhan." and then she said this when i asked her why. "Yeah, well I don't think you are good for Siobhan thats why Siobhan had no say in this." I dont know about you but this person was pissing me off alot about now. What right does she have to tell me that me and my girlfriend arent good for each other! She then effectively told me that in her opinion we should break up. Its none of her business!

I told all this to Siobhan, she claims she try'd to get me invited. I dont think she try'd hard, and then instead of being angry at this person or showing any negitive emotion she went to the party anyway. No we're a couple if you invite me and all our friends you invite Sam aswell. None of that! It wouldnt be so bad if i didnt know people going or anything but I do everyone was talking about it at lunch time. Siobhan even told me she felt like going just to spite me cause i got annoyed. Wouldnt you? I'd never let anyone who called themself a friend treat my gf that way!

Back to point 1) It's my birthday tomorrow and as such I wanted to see my gf but after this I dont know if i will at all. Which is frick'n depressing, I have to go for a walk now, I need to clear my head. How I wish my savior would drive to my house or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for being annoying? :(

Seonbu said...

PMS?