Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Sorry.


I'm sorry im a jerk,
I'm sorry i get jealous,
I'm sorry that i hurt,
I just do,
and so im Sorry.

I'm sorry that you did those things,
I know you are to.
I can forgive you,
I just wish you were truthful when i asked,
I wish you told me the whole truth,
I wish you talked with me rather than everyone else,
I especially wish you didnt talk to them.
Please understand,
Im not totally amazing, :')
I only try,

I know your sorry so we can move on now,
I wish will all my soul that you have told me everything that matters,
And if theres more that you do when i ask you,
I pray for you every night, even when i dont know what i feel about God.
But your smile makes me believe.

It hurts lots,
But the good times make it worth it.
I am willing to do anything for you.
I hope you feel the same.
Please,
No more off this deception,
No more lies,
No more of this,

I Love you.
I Love you.
I Love you.

No comments: