Saturday, October 11, 2008

High Cascade!!!


Hello!!!!
Ok, so my Life was a bit rough last week, but it's gotten better. It's not perfect. But nothing ever is. I need to get my restricted soon. And i REALLY need to get more sleep! Im so tired. I havnt gone to sleep before midnight (except thursday when i fell asleep on Siobhans bed while she read. . .) but other than that night iv stay'd up late every night! Especially camp. BLOODY ANNOYING AUSSIES! Nah some of them are awsome. :) But man so are annoying when your trying to get to sleep!
It was great at camp though everyone was awsome. Except Annie the anal Aussie who just did not want anyone to have fun or to be nice to anyone! She was nuts. And not in the good Shazza kinda way! :P (Shazza or Sharon was one of the coaches she was pretty ecstatic all the time! (Like whoa whats she taking. . . And where can i get some?!)) The coaches were awsome, some from USA, one from Aussie, one from chch and my coach Beaven Hall who owned the mountain. He knew absolutly everyone! it was nutz!
Im so going back next year, anyone whos ever wanted to learn how to shred should go to a HighCascade camp. The people, the coaches, the free stuff! All awsome! and the foods not too bad. Better than i exspected anyway.
Well camps made me decided im gonna learn to skateboard. Seeing as you can do that all year and not snowboard. :(
Im considering going on an exchange, like during our summer so i can board more! YAH!!!
I <3>
Im getting a highlight video off camp, so il try to put that on my bebo at some point
Well Im tired. So i should sleep! Good night world. Sleep well. I miss some of you! I'm better than last week :)
Thank You.

No comments: