Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back from camp.

Camp was awsome.
But this week has been hell. . .
I hate everything. I want to cry. I hurt. I'm lonely. I hate this.
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody kill me.

And i had a bethany pulled on me. . . not a major one
but still

Kill me. NOW! If you loved me you would.

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT!!!

I was having a great week. missing Siobhan and every one else. On wednesday i got dumped. I managed to hold it together. But now im crashing. I had a question bugging me and i got a truthful awnser but its not the one i wanted.

FUCK!!!

I need someone to talk to. . . But i feel like i got nobody that'd understand. . .

I thought it was going so well. . . Sure it wasnt perfect but perfects only in movies.

I want to be horrible. I want to forgive. I want to kill. Somebody shot me. . .
I want to bet you up. I want you to hold me and tell me it was all a nightmare.

This is Life. It sucks. It sucks hard.

No comments: