Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend!

Weekend!!!
My weekend was interesting! Saturday the plan was to study. . . Soooo i practised drums and watched Tv! My mum left to go to Chicago, so we had an old fashion movie night! Like Dad, and Jono and me used to do all the time! oh Except we had Chinese instead of McDonald's or KFC but it was still awesome. We watched Iron man which i hadn't seen yet, but man its a cool movie!
I want that suit! except in glossy white with silver and blue edging. . . Like my Halo2 dude! :P

Then the next day, (Sunday!) i played the drums in church. Which was stressful as always! But i didn't stuff up at all this time, well not majorly! Then Nick and I walked to Riccarton, and played at kirkwood schools playground on the way! We then saw "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" and as we left that we saw my Dad and he gave me money to go with him to "Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D" so me and Nick went to that!

Then on Monday i went SNOWBOARDING!!! YAH!!!! I spent the day boarding with Matt, i did a few rails and a couple of Indies but mostly i just cruised along. It was pretty sweet! Then after that Matt swung by and picked me up and we went surfing at New Brighton! so now iv snowboarded and surfed in the same day! xD

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You missed the part where you saw heather and I and she said you were hot, isn't that important!
jkkk
=)

Sam said...

Lol, nah wasnt really. . . :P