Monday, September 8, 2008

ARGH!!!!


IM SO ANNOYED!!!


My stupid little brother keeps trying to go on my Drums! there are many reasons i dont want him to.


1) He used a hammer on them once

2) He's only doing it to annoy me

3) I dont go in his instruments

4) He doesnt hit the drums right he damages the skins!

5) He's a git that i can't stand so why would i let him use anything of mine?!?! Espeshially as he doesnt ask!

6) I just dont like him

7) I dont like people touching my stuff if they dont know how to use them.

8) When he's gone on the before he's moved everything!

9) I hate my brother.

10) He's sone on before and broken 2 sets of MY drumsticks.


Im sick of my brother.

Im sick of my family! Why can't my parents understand i dont want him touching my stuff!!! I dont go touch there stuff or play there instruments!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


I cant deal with this extra stress iv got a bloody maths exam!!! on thursday!!! (btw im allowed to say bloody i do history)


Anyway now that this is the third time since the weekend i probly should tell you bout the awsomeness.


On Saturday i went to Ticketek (ticket-ek?) (ticket-tek?) to buy tickets to go to the Smokefree Retro gig thingy. It was WICKKED!!!


Performing were;

Anika Moa,

Elemeno P,

OpShop,

Evermore,

Anna Coddington,

Autozamm,

Minuit,

Goodnight Nurse


They played in the order of who ever was in rockquest most recently so first was Beneath the Silence cause they won the night before. I liked them but its not my cup of tea. but Man!

GOOD NIGHT NURSE AND ELEMENO P they were awsome!!!!!!!!

I knew all the words to most of there songs and it was great fun! Their wasnt many people there.

ElemenoP played my favourite song! Louder Louder! Its off there new album and they just released it as a single on Sunday? i think but i know all the words so i sung it and it made me super de duper happy! And then i stayd at Siobhans housey but then i got sick so on Sunday my Mummy had to come and pick me up. And i went home but it was a good weekend.
TTYL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For once, sam you and I agree on one thing, that is about hating your brother