Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What do you do when all your enemies are friends?


Hello!!! the title so yah know is cause im listening to Monkey Wrench atm. It couldv been its the end of the world as you know it a few minutes ago. Some how i think thats more apropriete at this moment of time. . .




Im Nervous, OPC trials tomorrow. Now i dnt think im fat but next to the Atheletes that are trialling next to me im a Mr. Colossus.


Things, people are stressing me. Mixed emotions. Confused. Pain. Hurt. But yes i know im bing Cryptic but thats the mood im in atm.




You ever had a song that suits your day? I can't think of one for today. . . Maybe Better days. But atm it needs to be a song that starts of fine and happy. Then declines into a depressing slomp of nothing-ness. Blackbox may be appropriete for latter. Who knows. I might just be like woah! But i think il be better.


btw this post has been written over two days.


Hm. . . Now think it could maybe be Takes a Radical. by Elemeno P. but i dnt know! MAybe not at all actually now that i think about it. I hate not knowing my days perfect song! Its like the guy in Definatly Maybe said. . . Its an extreme joy to know your song.


Well any how tomorrow is talk like a Pirate day! so Arrrr Me Arty's! :P Arrrr!!!


Well i should sleep.


Said we,

had time for a holiday,

Turns out I think to much,

Such Precious things dont go away,

And i will Wait my Love

Said we,

had time for a holiday

turns out I work to much,

Such Precious things dont go away,

And i will wait My Love


You are,

My Shining Star,

You are,

My Cavier

You are

My tonic lets get on it Lady. . . .


And you should know the rest. ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I respect the foo fighters, but that line was not quotable. Opposites are cliche and elemeno p suck