Friday, September 19, 2008

Bowling!!!


Bowling!!!

I Won! and i only got one strike! my verry first bowl. . . I was a bit dissappointed with my score, only 80 something? or early 90's? Any way pretty pathetic. And i got so many gutter balls it wasnt funny!!! But it was fun! I thrashed everyone else in the circle, well not totally but i got double some of there scores! Pheobe (guest circle member) got two strikes so two Hi-5's for her! :P

After the bowling we went to BK and we got our combo's and me and Siobhan causually went to full our drinks at the same time to leave two certain somebodies alone. hehehe

They was so cute!

When i came back I got a look that was sort of half we know something you dont know smug grin cross, your interupting something very very important so buzz off!

So i did! :)

My Mum came and got me from town at 8ish and i did some astronomy homework. The only dumb thing is half my sky is blank because of all of the city street lamps! which is super annoying!!! But im pretty sure i found Jupiter.


Then i stayed up til 1, playing Halo2 and watching tv, and txting.


BUt it was fun, Then i slept and my brother woke me at 9. playing his Guitar and radio! FLIP! 9 is two early for that in the weekend!!!

Well tomorrow im drumming in Churh. Yah! not. . . I only found out thursday! i had plans that i have to sorta pospone a few hours now. And one of the songs is in 12:8 timing! WTH!!! whats wrong with 4:4???

Oh well on with the Drama!!!

No comments: