Sunday, September 7, 2008

AH!!! EXAMS!!!

Right now i should be studying! I had to exams today. I didnt know any dates for my History exam (not the greatest idea) and i ran outta time in my accounting exam. Mainly from stupid mistakes. The brillient thing in accounting is that because its all built up on each other you can awnser a number of the questions based on the questions further through the paper or in the next exam paper. REALLY ANNOYING when you realise you made a mistake and you need to redo 6 or 7 questions cause you classified something wrong! Dont try and rush, take your time but dont relax. I relaxed during the accounting exam to much so i ended up rushing the last paper and stuffing up easy stuff! wich was super stupid!

I also forgot my lunch. But since it was exams i got to go to the super market during the 2hr break between my exams. Me and Daniel got a cooked Chicken. And bread rolls! Seonbu got dessert Chocolate and we shared that.

But man talk about market segmentation gone wild! $3.23 for 6 bread rolls or $3.42 for 20! I chose the 20 but man thats rediculous. Either the packaging is whats exspensive and that making a bag three times as big is cheaper. like 10c and breadrolls are dirt cheap or someones getting ripped off some where!

Anyways economists and English professors! i should be studying i have Eco and Eng tomorrow!!! AH!!! Can you tell im a little stressed?

Good bye world!

No comments: