Wednesday, September 24, 2008

AHHHH!!!!!!!!! PARA-WHAT-SA'S!?!?! PARABOLA'S!!!


AHH!!! I have a maths test tomorrow! so i should be studying. The sort that might mean you dnt get into a good class next year sorta test! Which would be fine if it was normal maths like Number. . . But its Parabola's! AHHH!!!! FOUR LETTER WORDS THAT ARENT LOVE!!!
So i should be studying, hard out!
But what have i done this evening?
Iv been to town, cd & dvd store, rebel sport, riccarton, pak'n slave, my mums work, skateboarded and had a 5min drum practise! Now im writing this blog instead of doing what i should be doing! STUDY! and HOMEWORK!

I REALLY THINK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!
AND I DONT FEEL FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(too many '!!!s'?)

Well any how. OPC. I hope i get in. I find out on friday. Im probly one of the un-fittest people there. And that may count against me. But i really want to make the squad. . . Just the training would be great fun. . . And a good in sentive to exercise and get fit! (and ab's :P). I try'd to awnser the questions truthfully. Giving myself quite a low score on all the sections of experience. . . I know im not the best candadate. . . But im praying to get in!
Speaking of Candadates. Obama or Mclain or what ever? :P not that we get a choice! Obama! but he wont win. Americans as a whole are to racist. They'd neverr elect a black. But i hope they surprise me!
Oh well i gotta go study Parabola's! i gotta try and ace this test tomorrow! so off i go!!!
Good luck world! with your test. Life.

No comments: