Saturday, October 2, 2010

Theme Thursday - Fence

Well today I found my 3rd ever Geocache called "The Wall". (which is kinda like a fence!)
Geocaching is great fun, its a high tech treasure hunt using the internet, a gps (I use my iPhone 3G and the groundspeak app!), your legs, eyes, brain, and what ever else you have at your diposal to find hidden caches all around the world.
It my new addiction, the thrill when you stand at the gps location look around and think where on earth is that *checks description* small painted black cigerette tin, and then that BAM when you first spot it.
If you have a gps, or a gps enabled phone i recommend you go on over to http://www.geocaching.com/ and start hunting!
If you've already got an account add me!! "switchbladenz"

Anyhow heres a picture I took of the scenery near my first solo cache!

1 comment:

RA said...

This game is very popular here in Finland, but we call it Pirating.
The Wall made me think of Pink Floyd. :)