Thursday, August 5, 2010

Theme Thursday - Brown

Everything going on seems to be the colour of mud. . .

Recently at my house there has been a bit of rain. Meaning some areas of my nice green lawn that are frequently trodden on mainly by my dog Max. Have turned to a gross muddy mess. What Max doesn't seem to understand yet even after 8 years, that if you have muddy shoes you take them off. If your shoes are part of your body then your screwed. You can't get inside, and that you get in more trouble for jumping up on the windows with muddy paws. Why are animals so stupid? Often we take pity on him, especially if mum's out and less him in with a minimal foot wipe. Other times if mum is there then we have to put him in the garage for half and hour to let him dry off. Theirs not a lot for a dog to do in the garage. Poor Dog.

Apologies for the rather under thought out theme Thursday. Usually I take a lot of time to think about it but been busy this week with assignments, going to the Pixies, and group practises for a house singing competition at school. (I'm dancing going to be fail. . . )

P.S. I uploaded a video of Canoe Polo to my blog if your interested it's the post below this one!

4 comments:

Austin said...

ha ha - dumb animals! I love animals, but they can be kind of dumb!

And I can't wait to check out the canoe polo!

Brian Miller said...

nice. will check out the video....and good luck on the mud...i forget sometimes as well. and it always gets me in trouble. happy tt!

California Girl said...

I may have to watch that vid as well. I know Brian was quite curious.

Your dog is adorable. Ours are mutts, but nice ones. They, too, make all kinds of messes.

joanna said...

Yes ditto to the mud, my dog too gets into all sorts of mischief, nice Theme Thursday.

Joanny

http://thedowsersdaughter.blogspot.com/2010/08/early-to-rise.html