Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chaos

I have a new theory, on life the universe. Everything. It is that we, us humans enjoy chaos. Secretly we love it when life gives us chaos, gives us the unexpected the horrible, the amazing, the joy, the pain and hurt. We love the happening the adventure that the chaos brings. When there is no chaos in our lives we bring it our selves! We create it through alcohol lubrication acts of stupidness, or saying what we know is the wrong thing to the wrong person because it gives us kicks, the head spin we're looking for the stomach lurch we long for the adventure we crave.

I for one, could sit down and just do things, but no I prefer the chaos, I would rather not do useful things but play ours of video games, not study but spend time talking to friends that most probably won't be around once this chapter in our lives ends. When the chaos of life pulls us apart. Think of all that could be achieved if we did away with procrastination and just did, didn't think or ponder or daydream just did. We did what we wanted to do, what we really wanted to do, chase our goals properly with all our bones. Some people do, but I don't. Its the chaos, we love the chaos, we love the mystery of it all.

I sit here now wondering why, why is there this chaos, why can't I just live without this chaos. A large amount of its in my head, I know I imagine insanities, worlds where this happens or that happens because these decisions were made at this point in time. Parallel dimensions, its such a waste of time because there is only this world, this life.

To be honest I'm not sure if this makes sense, its simply a 2.30am rant. Happy adventures world!

No comments: