Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hm....

So grades are out, not as amazing as I would've liked but sadly what I probably deserve. Lesson LEARN STUFF IN THE SEMESTER! Don't give up, get distracted, try and chase girls. Waste of time, especially if by some divine power you continue on your course of only chasing messed up ones!

My grades weren't so bad for me to curl up wishing to disappear, but when one needs an atleast an A- average combined with an aced UMAT score to get into there desired second year course a B, two B+'s and an A just doesn't quite cut the mustard. My average as it stands is a B+ Which with some luck and hard study I should be able to bump up. If I can survive, stay focused and not get distracted. This means, no staying up late during semester, no going to town, no drinking, no wasting time on girls, but hey I'm a fresher so that's never going to happen! All I can do is try my best and that's what I plan on doing.

No comments: