Saturday, January 8, 2011

That Girl is like a Sunburn

Hello Bloggy world!
I could say I've been to busy to blog recently but that'd be a downright lie. I have been house sitting though which was a fun, if expensive and probably badly timed experience considering I have just over 3 weeks before I head off to uni.
Currently I'm screwed as I have no student loan and I have about $400 in my savings. . . If I can hold onto it and fight the urge to buy Polo gear.
I have also been playing heaps of polo, I Love this sport. I wish I'd found it earliar so I'd be better and then It would be feasible to go to trails and get into an epic team. . . But I didn't even make my school A team being my first year playing. . . And missed out on a regional team, well I couldn't roll then. . . I sound a tad bitter don't I. Oh well I can make up for that, I'm getting my own gear I've got my $50 boat, getting my $700 Paddle (Ordering it cheap from the UK works out to be $400-$500, when the shop tells me how much postage would be!!!) Looking for a helmet, and other such handy polo thingys. I'm also throwing a ball against a wall practically everyday for 15-20mins and when I get to dunners and am staying in a hostel with a weights room I plan to start weights training to get my long shots down. Now I'm just blabbering on about Canoe Polo. . . My mum hates it when I talk about it, but hey I can't help what I get obsessed about!
Tomorrow I'm off with the fam-bam to Kayak the Abel Tasman, should be an epic adventure, even though my parents and my brother weren't the people I originally planned on having it with. Times change, people change, life's stressful ain't it.

During my house sitting I had my mate Jonny over we playing 360 had a ball, he's one of those people where you can not see them for years and then they're there and its like they never left. It's awesome to have these friends they're like auto save friends. I wonder how many other auto save friends I have.
I had other people over people from school, I invited quite a few people over but tonnes of them were busy it was a tad of a downer. . . Especially New Years when the people who said they were coming didn't show up and forgot to text me. . . Oh well I got to hunt defenceless animals in Red Dead Redemption and finish the story mission. Awesome game by the way. Do get it!
I sure can blabber. . . Hopefully my next post will be sooner and more worthy of being read.

No comments: