Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Delete!

As I sat on my bed holding my digital camera deleting photos from the last year, I thought wow what alot has changed.
I also thought I haven't really blogged in a while.
I'm useless at keeping my memory card cleared, I was deleting photo's of last Christmas which was an awesome day, spent it with family and people I love. Then the weeks following Christmas. Lots of photo's of the person who at the time featured predominately in my life. I had thought about deleting the memory sooner, thought it'd be too hard. Now when I do it, its easy. Too easy, can losing those pictures and cleansing the memory card in order to forget the memory be that easy this quickly? To make it worse, I look at them an now instead of thinking wow. I'm critical, it's funny what you notice with some of the happiness and the warm fuzzy feelings gone. So much easier to be a bitch. Not that any of it matters at all. Anyhow I should probably sleep I've been challenged to try and get somewhere at 9am tomorrow morning. Fully not gonna happen but its worth a half hearted shot!
Hopefully I can organise myself in the next few days to post about the epic tramp I went on a few days ago & hopefully this is before my weekend gets flooded with the best thing in town. Canoe Polo! Awesomely theirs a tournament coming up, gonna be sick! :)

No comments: