Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Canoe Polo!

Canoe Polo makes me happy. I Love that its a sport that I'm getting to be reasonably decent at, well can kinda keep up with the HC guys and even get them back a couple of times. I Love that its so simple to play, and so complicated. I Love that theres so much more to learn so much more to master, and that hopefully over this summer heaps of time to do it all! I Love that today I learned to roll, (well sort of, 1/3 hand rolls on the right hand side. . . Still a lot of room for improvement!).
I Love that the people that play it are all such nice friendly people happy to join in and have a game, no one really minds if you stuff up or accidentally hit them with a paddle.
I Love that nobody knows what it is so you get to explain it to them, and every time people are like whoa! That sounds like fun!, or you do that in kayaks? you must be skilled! Its brilliant!
I LOVE CANOE POLO!

That is all. :)

If your keen to give it a go facebook me and we can work something out! xD

No comments: