Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What the hell is going on?!


Im so confused. Why is everything so confusing? I feel something on day, the next day its just worse. I can't stop feeling the way i do. Im not a switch.
Lol I just got that song in my head
"I'll be the switch she turns on, She'll be mine too, I'll get off, I'll be the fuse that she blows, And
even with the lights out we'll glow"
Anyway, it sucks this feeling, i dont know what to do. I know what i want. The problem is its all dependent. I can't really do anything to change the outcome. This grizzling and moaning wont help me though. So il stop.
"Smile for a while and lets be Jolly, Life shouldnt be so meloncholy"
SO!!!
How was you day? I had Bob and Jacob come over and stay the only problem with the plan that we'd study was the study part. We stayed up late and watched Amazing Grace and Donny Darko. Well i didnt watch Donny Darko, i dont really enjoy that movie its got to many little storylines in it, but the over all story is far to WTF!?! Amazing Grace was a cool movie though. I enjoyed it. William Wilberforce felt all these horrible emotions and it was interesting, and understandable.
You know what i like about my blog? I can use as many "and"s in my sentence and know one can stop me! Muhuhahaha and and and and and and and anyway!
It was a good movie, we had a lack of fizzy and chips though. . . So we wont be getting fat. xD We sleept in til like 10.30 which was bad for Bob who's been await being quiet for 3hours by the time i awoke! :P I woke up and he was busy stuying! Lol he probly did more study than any of us in that 3hrs even though he confessed he probly only spent half that time studying (translation 30mins :P )
After breaky and stuff we went to study! And me being such a good boy was on Myyearbook and Bob asked me what i was studying so i truthfully awnsered Linda, a random i was looking at the profile of because id agreed with a comment she'd made on a mag so i had to Hi-5 her! Well that was probly the highlight of my day. . . Man im boring! Well i guessing studying doesnt do much good to the exciting-ness!
"They say that absence makes the heart grow founder, but i doubt it, I really doubt it."
Last exam tomorrow! So then i'l be free!!! So that will be sweet as! :) Il be able to do what ever i
like! And these holidays im gonna try and be a real social bunny i do believe! So if your reading this and I know who you are! Lets do something! lets make these holidays EPIC!

No comments: