Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crazy weekend!

So this weekend has been insane, full of ups and downs. We had a teacher only day on Friday so three days!
On Friday, I went on an exciting adventure with Bob and Lawrence. We started at the main car park at Victoria park loaded up with healthy snacks like chips, shapes, chocolate, energy drinks etc. and headed up hill. Our aim was to get to the sign of the kiwi which admittedly wasn't far but then obviously explore! We just walked and walked, slowly cause we weren't aiming to get anywhere and we didn't have to be anywhere for hours. It was good just exploring with mates. Nothing really to do, forget about other things. It was probably the best part of my weekend. That night was a bit crazy.
The next day was my soccer and I arrived there on time, and was sub for most of the first half other players that turned up later than me got on the field before me. Most of my team had gone to some party the night before, so they really didn't play there best game and we lost. 3/2 It was very frustrating as the players were obviously not playing well and the coach didn't sub them. One boy in the team didn't get to play until the last 10minutes of our 90minute game, and he'd been there longer than before. I got so angry at my team, and my coach. I was almost glad that we lost cause we didn't deserve to win at all.
Then I decided I'd do my homework and work that's due really soon. But being a regular teenager that didn't get that done, i played my xbox360 and watched Lex and really didn't achieve anything! But such is life.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

nice. love a good adventure myself...i hear what you are saying about the team as well...see you tomorrow for tt!