Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4.20am

This morning for no reason at all, I was awoken at 4.20.
I have absolutely no Idea why.
I do remember, or atleast I think I heard, or Perhaps I dreamed or Imagined, someone yelling my name in a intense way. The sort of intencity, that makes you drop what ever you're doing and go running in the direction of the voice.

I was alarmed, I had no idea if this voice was real. I thought it'd been close, but then maybe not. I didnt know what to do, I turned on my light. I did think about texting all my friends to see if everyone was ok, incase it was some sort of psychic/instinct/bond awakening. but decided that a text at 4.30 in the morning would just make alot of my friends very annoyed. . . I did how ever lie in bed listening for my name again. Cause I thought if it was that intense then they'd probly call again wouldnt they?

Well I heard nothing and eventually went back to sleep, no one as far as I know at the moment died, or was hurt or needed me at 4.20am so I think my psychic/instinct/bond abilities need some work yet before I can start my own stage show. . .

Just thought this strange occurance might be of interest. It certainly was to me.

No comments: