Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Actual Audience

For today the random Adjective noun generator has spat out this wonderful combo. There were others that it told me but they seemed dodgy and didnt inspire anything amazing, this phrase isnt really either. But it'll allow me to explain my plan to my Actual Audience!

It is that everyday after i do my various internet things ie. Cafe world, Dino rpg etc. I will hit the Random Adjective Noun generator at http://creativityforyou.com/combomaker.html and blog. This is my plan which will hopefully lead to many posts, hopefully daily. As you can see from my post before this one and the one before that, will be a huge change from the past! Hopefully will lead to excitement. I also plan to try and find some other things to do blogs on some days shout out if you know any. I know some of my friends do a themed thursday but they're all better writers than me and i dont really want to copy! but maybe I shall!

No comments: