Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When im in the pit, Im going punch and kick!

Thanks for not moshing.
Well I'm a bit confused at the moment, i just came back from a leaders meeting. I had planned a blog out in my head before hand. Some stuff has happened in the life of one leader, and my personal friend and he doesnt think that our church is the right place for him right now. So thats sort of made my mind think, i didnt agree with his reasons. Its sad though, I'l miss not seeing him on sundays.

Also him leaving kinda makes me the oldest 'young person' at church and i alreadt feel sort of a sort of outsider cause im a bit older than the other young Ilam-ites.

Another totally unrelated thing to all this thats sort of messing with my mind, is how wierd everyone around me is acting, some people are just argh; I want to PUNCH there lights out some times!!! Cause the comments they make, or how they suddenly act, or the petty things they do (maybe i read in to much but if my idea is right man are they pathetic). I hate little people. . . And other people have acted weird today and they'v just been strange today. I must talk to them and try and piece together whats up in there mind!

Across the Universe

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slip a while they pass the slip away across the universe,
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy, adrifting through my open mind, pocessing and curessing me.

[Jai Guru Deva]

Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes they call me on and on across the universe,
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letterbox they tumble blindly as they make there way across the universe,

Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,
Nothings gonna change my world,

[Jai Guru Deva]
[Jai Guru Deva]
[Jai Guru Deva]

1 comment:

Gentle Annie said...

Sam its not Shy-u-eww-ruu-da-maaa

Its Jai Guru Deva
which means Hail the divine guru, (or victory to god divine)

its a mantra the maharishi gave John to meditate with

don't punch me