Sunday, July 20, 2008

Holidays!

I finally cracked this thing!
I forgot my password! but i figured it out so now im back!
Well its Sunday the 20th of July. The last night of holidays!
Because tomorrow is another term! What have i done? I have done alot and very little at the same time!
in the first week i orgainised a trip to the Battlelink which was great fun! i love shotting up my friends! :P and then i try'd to orgainise more but everyone was busy!
I banged my drums a bit which was fun. But mostly i played lots of computer games right now im really into Galactic Civilisation II wich is great fun!
The second week we went to Wanaka, and i realised how clueless my darling Gf is when it comes to places in NZ! I Love You Siobhan! In Wanaka OMG its like Fendelton! really ponsy arse people! Anyways my family and i rented a house and we went skiing. Well my mum did me and my brother snowboarded and my Dad sat in the Rav and read his book.
It was so much fun! i think im getting to be quite good actually. I can even Ollie. We lasted 3 days before we were to swore i know pathetic really! but oh well. Im gonna go with my mum a few time during the term to Mount Hutt. But there i go getting side tracked again.
On the way back to home we went through Omarama, which was a tiny little town in the middle of no where and i had delicous pancakes and the whole way from Wanaka to there it was snowing. It was so pretty! Finally after like 6hrs driving we got home and now im really tired still even though that was yesterday. I think i shall go to sleep now!

Sweet Dreams World Wide Web!

5 comments:

Siobhan said...

what! i know where wanaka is?!?!
and why did you comment on my blog saying Siobhan?!

Sam said...

Cause i was worried cause it was depressing!

Anonymous said...

GOOD GOD! SAM MARTIN HAS A BLOG!

Blair said...

And I thought Jeeesuuuus!

Anonymous said...

jesus H christ!